21st Century Blackjack 8.0
The object of 21st Century Blackjack 8.0 (Blackjack) is for the player’s hand to get closer to a Natural (Ace with a 10 or Face Card), without going over 21, compared to the player-dealer’s hand.
Only at Ocean’s 11 Casino can you enjoy No Bust Blackjack! If your three card hand totals 23, 24, or 25, and the player-dealer’s cards total more than the player’s cards, it’s a push!
Blackjack is played by up to six players, and a player-dealer, on a standard- sized table. Six decks of 52 cards are used except on double-deck tables where two decks of 52 cards are used.
Players may place an optional Buster wager in the designated circle. Once all betting is concluded the house dealer deals two cards face-up to all seated players; and one card face face-down (hole card) and one card face-up (2 total cards) to the player-dealer. Hands are not dealt to empty seats. Note: The house dealer deals two cards face-down to all players on double-deck tables.
The value of each player’s hand is the total value of the player’s cards only. Cards are given the following point values: Aces have a value of 1 or 11 at the option of the player; 2-9 Pip cards have their stated value; and, 10 and face cards have a value of 10.
Player Draw Options
- Players may stand, hit, double-down, split or surrender according to the following rules:
- Players have the option to stand (decline a draw card) on any total of 12 to 21.
- Players have the option to hit (request a draw card) any value of cards with a total value of 12 to 20, and must hit any total of 11 or less.
- Players may double-down on their first two cards (hole cards), or after a split, except when they have a Natural 21 (Ace and any 10 or face card). Players will receive one draw card only and may not hit again. On double-deck tables, the draw card will be dealt face-down unless the player indicates by verbal action that the player wants the card dealt face-up. On all other tables, the draw card will be dealt faceup only.
- Players may split any pair of two cards with the same point value. After splitting, players may hit each card multiple times except when splitting Aces, players will receive only one draw card for each Ace. Players may split up to three times total (total of four hands maximum).
- Players have the option to surrender half their wager on their first two cards (hole cards) when their total is 12 or more excluding an ace.
After all players have acted, the player-dealer acts. The player-dealer must stand on any Hard (17 without an Ace) 17 or more, and must hit any soft (Ace and 6 Pip card) 17 or less.
- Players win when the player’s total is a Natural (21) or less and the player-dealer’s total is more than a Natural (21).
- Players win when the player’s hand is closer to a Natural compared to the player-dealer’s hand.
- The player-dealer wins when the player’s total is more than a Natural (21) and the player-dealer’s total is less than a Natural (21).
- If both hands TIE, it’s a push.
- No Bust Feature. If the player’s three card hand totals 23, 24, or 25, and the player-dealer’s cards total more than the player’s cards, the hand is a push (no money is exchanged)
Winning Naturals pay 6 to 5 (6:5). All other winning bets pay even money (1:1).
All bets receive action to the extent that the player-dealer wager covers.
If the player-dealer’s face-up card has an Ace, the house dealer will ask the players if the wish to make an optional Insurance bet before checking the hole card to see if the player-dealer has a Natural. Players have the option to insure a minimum of $5 and up to a maximum of half their original wager by placing their insurance bets in front of their original wager. All insurance bets pay 2 to 1 (2:1). After all players have made their decision, the dealer will use a device that identifies a Natural but does not disclose the face-down card to the players. If the player-dealer has a Natural, all players hands except for a player who also has a Natural will lose; and players with a Natural will push. If the player-dealer does not have a Natural, the house dealer will continue the game.
If the player-dealer’s face-up card is not an Ace or a 10 value card, the house dealer will ask the players whether they want to act starting with the first player to the left of the player-dealer and continuing in a clockwise motion.
Players are not allowed to touch their cards except on Double-Deck tables. Players must indicate their intention to act by hand action. Players may not indicate their intention to act by verbal request.
Players wishing to indicate their intent to stand must wave either hand horizontally above or behind their cards. Players wishing to indicate their intent to hit may tap an index finger on the table or drag an index finger in a forward and back motion on the table toward the dealer. Note: Players wishing to hit a Double-Deck tables must scrape their hole cards in a forward and back motion on the table toward the dealer. Players wishing to indicate their intent to surrender must drag and index finger in a left to right motion on the table.
See floor person for questions. the floor person’s decision is final.
Players who place a wager also have the option to place a Buster bet in the designated bonus circle before the cards are dealt. Players must place a game wager to place a Buster bet is $1 and the maximum is $100.
The dealer will determine the outcome of the Buster bet at the same time the dealer determines the outcome of the main wager. Players win their Buster bet if their hand is one of the hands listed on the Buster paytable. Players lose their bets if their hand is not one of the hands on the Buster paytable.
Buster Bonus wagers are not affected by the outcome of the main wager.
Maximum Table Payout is $20,000.
BUSTER BET PAYOUTS
- 3 or 4 Card bust 2 to 1
- 5 Card Bust 4 to 1
- 6 Card Bust 15 to 1
- 7 Card Bust 50 to 1
- 8 Card Bust 200 to 1
Please Gamble Responsibly. 1-800-GAMBLER. GEGA-000062.